FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY TYPES
Consultancy is the result of practical and scientific experience gained in the short and long term.
The practical experience is increased by increasing the number of successful experiences in the
same field or other fields. The consultant is consulted by the consultant because of his
experience, experiences and practical ideas that help the project to succeed.
Consultancy is related to funds and we always see the link of financial consultations with banks,
stock exchanges, etc. There are also financial consultations for companies and institutions in the
event of bankruptcy, as well as cases of bank loans and other financial consultations, and to
know more financial advice and its relation to success or difficulties of companies and
institutions, You can read the special article and the rich information in the field of financial
advice and its relationship to the success of institutions and their impact on loans
The importance of financial advice:
Financial consultations help companies overcome the financial problems they can face by
providing solutions to these problems. After conducting specialized studies in this regard,
analyzing the financial statements of the company or organization, evaluating the work system
in different sectors of the company, and how to manage Its resources at all levels, thus
contributing to identify the deficiencies in the system of work and to develop appropriate ways
to deal with them.
The financial consultation also studies and evaluates the market trends, identifies the
mechanisms of proper financial dealing with them, and assists the company in making decisions
related to the sale and purchase, in order to ensure the sound financial conditions of the
company, and it can manage its resources and assets of all kinds, If required, to restructure the
administrative system of the institution, including the structure of working human resources. It
also provides services related to the export and importation of the company. It also provides the
basis for the development of the accounting systems in place in the organization, with the
development of marketing and sales systems and other sectors.
The services of the financial advisor are not limited to companies, but also include assisting
individuals through the implementation of debt management plans, feasibility studies for small
and medium enterprises, short and long term objectives, identification of appropriate savings
systems, how to deal with banks and selecting accounts The bank serves the owner of the
The financial advisor is able to read the political reality and its impact on the economic situation,
as well as a person with considerable experience in financial matters of different types and
stages, where it deals with all financial data through the use of technology in the field of
accounting, and uses the modern programs dedicated to these purposes in Providing a
distinguished financial advisory service.
Financial Consultancy and Types
1.Preparation of studies of financial policies and plans
2. Study and evaluate the financial situation and propose solutions and alternatives
3. Preparing financial alternatives to develop the company's business activity according to the
4. Analysis and evaluation of financial and accounting aspects.
5. Preparation of financial and accounting regulations and regulations.
6. Preparation of budget policies and procedures.
7. Preparation of financial reporting regulations and procedures and cost accounting.
8. Preparation of internal control policies and procedures.
9. Preparation of procurement policies, procedures, contracts and warehouses
10. Conducting financial review and analysis of the company's situation and submitting a special
11. Public Consultation: Conducting the study and evaluation of the financial situation and
proposing solutions and alternatives.
12. Preparation of studies to style the accounting and economic system
13. Develop procurement and commitment policies
14. Assisting individuals in reviewing and evaluating loans and obligations and proposing
appropriate conditions for the client's position
15. Preparation of procedures and financial control of assets and inventory
16. Conduct a review of the company's position and submit a special report
17. Preparing the study of financial alternatives to develop the company's business activity
according to the strategic data